Current Job Postings
Posted by admin in Job Posting
on 06 17th, 2013
JOB LOCATION: Toronto, ON
REPORTS TO: Senior Analyst, Consulting Group
The TrojanOne Consulting Group
The TrojanOne Consulting Group is a specialized consulting division within the Integrated Brand Activation agency TrojanOne Ltd. The Consulting Group develops sponsorship, marketing and event strategies, for organizations and corporations in sport, cause and entertainment.
The Analyst, Consulting Group has a passion for the sponsorship industry and a history of working within it. They are responsible for providing the research and analysis to support the development of sponsorship strategies, concepts and related proposals. They understand sponsorable inventory and how to evaluate it.
- Research & Data Analysis
- Lead the identification, collection and analysis of pertinent data and information for the development of sponsorship strategies
- Perform data analysis with a variety of analytical tools
Use a variety of sources to capture external data and paint a comprehensive picture of the external environment for each client and each project
- Relentlessly conduct research to find the right information when it does not seem to exist
Process large amounts of information and data, uncover the key insights, and then apply them to the unique situation of the client
- Develop and manage project timelines, the quality of project deliverables and project status reporting
Key Knowledge & Skills
- A passion for research and analysis
- A passion for creative ideas that are grounded in an effective strategy
- An insatiable appetite for learning, growing and advancing
Strengths & Abilities
- Committed to work that is correct, complete, detailed and professional
- Ability to be the entrepreneur thinking strategically, the researcher thinking analytically and the technician executing tactically
- Strong overall computer skills, especially a love for analysis in Excel/Numbers and creating dynamic presentations in Keynote
- Bachelor degree (sport management, business or marketing preferred)
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
Send a resume and cover letter noting your salary expectations to email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Posted by admin in Job Posting
on 10 16th, 2012
The PHP Developer, Digital Services has a passion for web development technology and is a skilled problem-solver of complex development challenges. Creates maintainable, reliable, and secure code for projects under tight deadlines. With at least three years of applicable experience, they thrive on getting things done and making websites come to life.
WHAT DO THEY ACTUALLY DO?
- Use exceptional programming abilities to develop websites, mobile, and Facebook applications.
- Strong understanding of development best practices and experience writing code either from scratch or by adapting existing web software and graphics to meet business requirements.
- Experience testing websites and identifying any technical problems across platforms and browsers.
- Skilled at debugging production issues and willingness to develop creative solutions to programming challenges.
- Experience configuring websites for mobile viewing and uploading sites onto a server and registering it with different browsers.
- Strong understanding of proper website/application structure.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop an asset.
- Concept Development: Perform research as required. Assist Digital Services Team with ideation and concept development. Bring forward thinking strategies to every plan.
- Client Management: Respond to client requests in a timely (and delightful!) manner.
- People Management: Collaborate with the Digital Services Team and members of the TrojanOne Account Team, Social Team, Studio, and/or Field Marketing to execute project requirements.
- Business Development: Develop network of industry contacts through research and attending networking events.
- Business Management: Understand and apply annual business plans and monthly goals and objectives to daily work.
- 3+ years PHP, MySQL, Java script experience
- Knowledge of and experience with jQuery required
- Expertise with Facebook API’s, mobile app development
- Strong understanding of responsive design
- Adept in web analytics and SEO best practices
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven web development portfolio
- Strong team player; able to collaborate in fast-paced team environment
Send a resume and cover letter noting your favourite campaign and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted.